- ID: 117871
- Description: Facilitate learning using a variety of given methodologies
- NQF Level: 5
- Credits: 10
- Method of delivery: elearning
- Company: TrainYouCan PTY LTD
- Website: www.trainyoucan.co.za
- Accreditation: ETDP SETA
PURPOSE OF THE UNIT STANDARD
This unit standard will provide recognition for those who facilitate or intend to facilitate learning using a variety of given methodologies. Formal recognition will enhance their employability and also provide a means to identify competent learning facilitators.
- People credited with this unit standard are able to:
Plan and prepare for facilitation;
Facilitate learning; and
Evaluate learning and facilitation.
- UNIT STANDARD RANGE
1. Practitioners are required to demonstrate that they can perform the specific outcomes with understanding and reflexivity. However, at this level they will have internalised the “rules” or principles, which inform what they do, and will not longer be operating consciously with such rules.
2. The specific outcomes should be performed in line with an established approach for facilitating learning using a variety of methodologies. At this level practitioners should be able to describe two alternative facilitation methodologies, to explain how their performance would differ when using the different methodologies, and to justify their choice of methodology.
3. At this level, practitioners should be able to relate knowledge beyond their occupational and ETD competences to the performance of the ETD competence described in this standard.