- ID: 114924 + 263976
- Description: Demonstrate understanding of the outcomes-based education and training approach within the context of a National Qualifications Framework
- NQF Level: 5
- Credits: 10
- Method of delivery: elearning
- Company: TrainYouCan PTY LTD
- Website: www.trainyoucan.co.za
- Accreditation: ETDP SETA
PURPOSE OF THE UNIT STANDARD
This unit standard is for those involved in education, training and development. This standard is not intended to recognize the ability to explain OBET and the NQF to learners. Rather, this unit standard is intended to recognise practitioners for their own understanding of OBET and the NQF.
- People credited with this unit standard are able to:
Explain the outcomes-based approach to education and training;
Describe the National Qualifications Framework;
Describe and explain standards;
Describe and explain national qualifications; and
Develop a broad plan for implementing the NQF within an organisation.
- UNIT STANDARD RANGE
“Learning organisations” refer to any public or private institution, company or body that provides education, training and development services to internal or external learners.
“Standards” include those found in national curriculum statements, unit standards, exit level outcomes and qualifications.