- ID: 15218
- Description: Conduct an analysis to determine outcomes of learning for skills development and other purposes
- NQF Level: 6
- Credits: 4
- Method of delivery: elearning
- Company: TrainYouCan PTY LTD
- Website: www.trainyoucan.co.za
- Accreditation: ETDP SETA
PURPOSE OF THE UNIT STANDARD
This Unit Standard is for people who intend to conduct an analysis to determine outcomes of learning for the purposes of defining skills needs at organisational level and/or to identify assessment standard titles at industry or sub-sector level. The Unit Standard will be especially useful to skills development facilitators, training managers and human resource development practitioners.
People credited with this Unit Standard are able to:
- plan, organise a skills analysis process
- conduct an analysis to determine outcomes of learning needed for formal recognition
- produce and verify a matrix of outcomes.
UNIT STANDARD RANGE
An “Outcome” represents a significant, coherent, meaningful milestone of learning that is worth recognising as an individual achievement.
The Outcomes identified may be used for the purposes of identifying skills development needs at organisational level or as titles for assessment standards at industry or sector level.
It is expected that the candidate seeking this Unit Standard will conduct the analysis through the facilitation of group processes, interviews and document studies.
The term “analyst” refers to the person seeking recognition for this Unit Standard.