- ID: 15232 + 252041
- Description: Coordinate planned skills development interventions in an organisation
- NQF Level: 5
- Credits: 11
- Method of delivery: elearning
- Company: TrainYouCan PTY LTD
- Website: www.trainyoucan.co.za
- Accreditation: ETDP SETA
PURPOSE OF THE UNIT STANDARD
This Unit Standard will be useful to people who oversee or manage education, training and skills development within organisations according to agreed development plans. The Unit Standard will be especially useful to skills development facilitators, training managers and human resource development practitioners.
- People credited with this Unit Standard are able to:
identify and prioritise learners` learning requirements
plan and organise learning interventions
coordinate learning interventions
review and report on learning interventions.