- ID: 15227
- Description: Conduct skills development administration in an organisation
- NQF Level: 4
- Credits: 4
- Method of delivery: elearning
- Company: TrainYouCan PTY LTD
- Website: www.trainyoucan.co.za
- Accreditation: ETDP SETA
PURPOSE OF THE UNIT STANDARD
This Unit Standard is intended for persons who support, or seek to support, skills development facilitation. The Unit Standard will be especially useful to human resource development officers who plan to take on skills development facilitation roles.
- Persons credited with this Unit Standard are able to:
collate and store data related to skills development
provide information related to skills development
contribute to the improvement of systems and procedures related to processing skills development data.
UNIT STANDARD RANGE
For the purposes of assessment against this Unit Standard, candidates may demonstrate the ability to apply the Specific Outcomes to a small to medium organisation, or a department within a large organisation.