- ID: 114592
- Description: Produce business plans for a new venture
- NQF Level: 4
- Credits: 8
- Method of delivery: elearning
- Company: TrainYouCan PTY LTD
- Website: www.trainyoucan.co.za
- Accreditation: ETDP SETA
- Identify, gather and analyse the relevant information needed to compile a business plan.
- Formulate an ethical framework for the operational plans of a new venture.
- Establish and prioritise business, financial and/or operational goals and objectives for a new venture.
- Design and present business, financial and/or marketing plans based on a budget for a new venture.
UNIT STANDARD RANGE
Legal business types for new ventures.
Legislation applicable to the sector in which the new venture is situated.
Legal registrations include PAYE, VAT, UIF, RSC, COIDA, Skills Development Levy and Industry registrations.
Business, financial, marketing and/or operations plans.
Elements of a business plan.
Codes of ethics and conduct.